Having earned its position as a leading tool for digital learning, Microsoft Teams has gained momentum as a practical and budget-friendly substitute for conventional LMS platforms in educational institutions. Nonetheless, the challenges of achieving standardized curriculum and streamlined reproduction of teaching materials persist for educators utilizing Teams.
With this free e-book, education personnel working across primary and secondary schools will learn how to:
- Design more engaging, advanced, and standardized 'knowledge hubs' at scale,
- Package knowledge into digital courses,
- Scale the most successful modules to hundreds and thousands of users,
- Reduce IT overhead,
- Create a course repository or gallery of e-learning templates,
- Provide consistent learning curriculum and the same online experience.
Download our e-book today and discover a solution for education that helps to create and scale curriculum in Teams.